Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Skenderbeu duke pre shqiptar musliman si shtaze

:: sport

Skenderbeu duke pre shqiptar musliman si shtaze Empty Skenderbeu duke pre shqiptar musliman si shtaze

Message  Perparimi Jeu 26 Aoû - 14:48

Perparimi
Admin

Numri i postimeve : 17280
Registration date : 30/04/2006

https://diskutime-shqiptare.albanianforum.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Skenderbeu duke pre shqiptar musliman si shtaze Empty Re: Skenderbeu duke pre shqiptar musliman si shtaze

Message  Perparimi Jeu 26 Aoû - 15:09

This entire Part 5 was originally written in French by Pagnel, a writer in the XV century in his publication entitled ÒTHE TURKS AND THE HISTORY OF SKANDERBEGÓ. [NOTE: It was translated into Italian (perhaps by Conforti?) and then I translated this draft from Italian to English. - Dick Vara, 1997]
Ketu keni leterkembimin e Skenderbeut me Princin e Torantos. Antonio kishte sulmuar Ferdinandin e Napolit dhe gati po i mirte mbreterine, por me ndihmen e Skenderbeut , Ferdinandi e shpartalloi plotesisht ate. Me kete raste seraskenet do te mesoni se sa shqiptar ishte Gjergji yne.

(fn1) This entire Part 5 was originally written in French by Pagnel, a writer in the XV century in his publication entitled ÒTHE TURKS AND THE HISTORY OF SKANDERBEGÓ. [NOTE: It was translated into Italian (perhaps by Conforti?) and then I translated this draft from Italian to English. - Dick Vara, 1997]

The letter to Skanderbeg:

ÒGiovanni Antonio, Prince of Taranto, to Georgio albanese, greeting.
(Conveniva a te?), that the luck you had shown in the war with the enemies of the Christian religion, which sometimes had forced combat, then leaving that field, you came to Italy to drive your armies against Christians? What cause do you hold against me? What have I done against you? What controversies do they make between us?
You have spoiled my territories and are crudely giving vent against my subjects, and first you have (mosso?) the war that (proposta?). You boast that you are a great warrior for the Christian religion and (pur?) yet you persecute this (geate?) which for every reason is called Christianity. You have turned your iron against the French of the Kingdom of Sicily. Perhaps you have thought to take the army against the effeminate Turks that you are accustomed to wounding in the back.
You will find other men who all support your proud appearance (?) and no one will avoid your face. Our Italian soldiers will challenge you very well and have no fear of the Albanese. We already know your generation and respect the Albanese like sheep, and it is an embarrassment to have such cowardly people for enemies; (neÕ?) would you have embarked on such a business if you had stayed to dwell in your house.
You have avoided the onslaught of the Turks, and not having the power to defend your own house, have thought to invade other peopleÕs. You are deceitful. Instead of a new house you are looking for your grave.
Goodbye......Ó

Perparimi
Admin

Numri i postimeve : 17280
Registration date : 30/04/2006

https://diskutime-shqiptare.albanianforum.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

:: sport