Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

ISIS fillimin ne Bondstel puntor pastaj derguar ne afganist

:: politika

ISIS fillimin ne Bondstel puntor pastaj derguar ne afganist Empty ISIS fillimin ne Bondstel puntor pastaj derguar ne afganist

Message  Perparimi Mer 19 Oct - 11:29

Indebted to America, Kosovo struggles to curb Islamist recruits
Born in Germany, Blerim Heta moved to his parents' native Kosovo as a 10-year-old boy in the wake of a NATO air war in 1999 to save the territory's ethnic Albanians from Serbian repression.

They settled in Urosevac, where U.S. soldiers – greeted as heroes for leading the intervention – were building a military base, a guarantor of protection for the aspiring statelet and a source of jobs for Albanians trying to rebuild their lives.

After finishing school, Heta spent 18 months at Camp Bondsteel, tending to the sports fields where American soldiers would let off steam.  

"He never had a bad word for the Americans," said his mother, Minire.

"And who would have a bad word for them? They saved our lives," she said, trying to make sense of how her son killed himself in Iraq, detonating a bomb in March on behalf of Islamist insurgents sworn to fight the West. Dozens of Iraqis were killed.

The man, who declined to give his name, said he had worked at the base for 14 years, and that his son was employed with U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
Thousands of Kosovars have moved on from Bondsteel to work with U.S. contractors on bases in Iraq and Afghanistan over the past decade, earning the kind of money they can only dream of in Kosovo and fuelling a building boom in villages and towns around Urosevac, known to Albanians as Ferizaj.

They included Lavdrim Muhaxheri from the town of Kacanik, 20 km (12 miles) from the Heta family home. Having spent two years working on a U.S. base in Iraq, Muhaxheri became notorious in Kosovo in July, when a video posted on the Internet showed him beheading a young man in Iraq accused by Islamic State of spying for the Iraqi government.

Selling vegetables on a sidewalk in Kacanik, his uncle, Shaban, was at a loss to explain how the man, now designated a foreign 'terrorist' fighter by the U.S. State Department, had come to join Islamic State.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-kosovo-islamist-usa-idUKKCN0HQ32J20141001

Njeriu, i cili refuzoi të japë emrin e tij, tha se ai kishte punuar në bazën për 14 vjet, dhe se djali i tij ishte i punësuar me trupat SHBA-së në Afganistan.

Mijëra kosovarë kanë lëvizur nga Bondsteel të punojnë me kontraktorët amerikane në bazat në Irak dhe Afganistan gjatë dekadës së kaluar, duke fituar llojin e parave që vetëm mund ta ëndërrojnë në Kosovë dhe duke nxitur një bum ndërtimesh në fshatra dhe qytete përreth Ferizajt, i njohur për shqiptarët si Ferizaj.

Ato përfshinin Lavdrim Muhaxheri nga qyteti i Kaçanikut, 20 km (12 milje) nga shtëpia e familjes Heta. Duke kaluar dy vjet duke punuar në një bazë të SHBA-sw në Irak, Muhaxheri u bë i njohur në Kosovë në korrik, kur një video e postuar në internet tregoi prerë kokën një të ri në Irak akuzuar nga Shteti Islamik i spiunazh për qeverinë irakiane.

Shitja e perimeve në një trotuar në Kaçanik, xhaxhai i tij, Shabani, ishte në një humbje për të shpjeguar se si njeriu, tani përcaktuar një "terrorist" luftëtar të huaj nga Departamenti i Shtetit të SHBA-sw, kishte ardhur për t'u bashkuar me Shtetin Islamik.

brainwashed "

Naim Rashiti, i Ballkanit Politikave Grupit të Kërkimeve, tha se shumë janë të motivuar nga paratë, ose e kishte të radikalizohet nga përvojat e tyre si kontraktues në luftërat amerikane në Irak dhe Afganistan.

Të martën, një kosovar 17-vjeçar, një i mitur, kur NATO hyri në luftë për Kosovën, është raportuar të vrarë në Siri. Babai i tij tha se i riu, i cili u rrit jo shumë larg nga Bondsteel, kishte studiuar në Turqi.

"Çdo kosovar, çdo shqiptar ka borxh amerikanëve një marrëveshje e madhe", ka thënë Resul Rexhepi, sekretar i përgjithshëm i Zyrës islame. "Ne i detyrohemi shumë për familjen Klinton, për të (ish Sekretaren e Shtetit Madeleine Albright), për popullin amerikan, helikopterët Apache, ushtria së SHBA, për të gjithë ata ushtarë që kanë hyrë në Kosovë."

Perparimi
Admin

Numri i postimeve : 17280
Registration date : 30/04/2006

https://diskutime-shqiptare.albanianforum.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ISIS fillimin ne Bondstel puntor pastaj derguar ne afganist Empty Re: ISIS fillimin ne Bondstel puntor pastaj derguar ne afganist

Message  Perparimi Mer 19 Oct - 11:37

21 déc. 2015 - Kosovars deeply appreciate the US-led NATO intervention in 1999, which put Kosovo on the path to indep. ... warriors like Lavdrim Muhaxheri, an ethnic Albanian from Kosovo who is one ... Muhaxheri used to work at Camp Bondsteel, the US military base in Kosovo, before being radicalized in Afghanistan.

David L. Phillips
Director of the Program on Peace-building and Rights, Columbia University’s Institute for the Study of Human Rights
Albanians have always been intensely pro-American. Kosovars deeply appreciate the US-led NATO intervention in 1999, which put Kosovo on the path to independence. They are grateful to the US for coordinating Kosovo’s recognition by the international community. Given the strong affinity between Albanians and the United States, the recent rise of Islamism in Kosovo is deeply troubling.

Approximately 95 percent of Kosovo’s two million inhabitants are ethnic Albanians. Of the Albanians, 97 percent are Muslim and 3 percent are Catholic. Kosovo was always a secular state with a liberal Muslim majority.
Kosovaret po i keq trajton amerika,kinse per ate ndihme te vriten per amerikan ne afganistan,siri,si isisa.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-l-phillips/islamism-in-kosovo_b_8855128.html

Perparimi
Admin

Numri i postimeve : 17280
Registration date : 30/04/2006

https://diskutime-shqiptare.albanianforum.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas