Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Woodrow Wilson,E Kendedi flasin per djallin

:: sport

Woodrow Wilson,E Kendedi flasin per djallin Empty Woodrow Wilson,E Kendedi flasin per djallin

Message  Perparimi Dim 19 Juin - 5:22

Woodrow Wilson, the 28th president of the United States, spoke of the secret organization that runs the world. "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." 
 Kenedi
JFK made a similar comment in one of his speeches. "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

Perparimi
Admin

Numri i postimeve : 17280
Registration date : 30/04/2006

https://diskutime-shqiptare.albanianforum.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas